Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Bank Holiday Monday Project

Well I've been nagged for months to make these curtains for my mother so I thought as the weather was so bad I'd get started. I had been wanting to make the Goblet heading with a gathered base as opposed to a pleated base for ages, but previous attempts had led to too much snapped cotton and muttered curses, I realised this time if I didn't carry the buckrum all the way down to the base of the pleat it would gather more easily, and it seems to have worked, not perfect but I think i'm getting the hang of it. I will post more pics in the next few days when they have been fitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment